Dossier Complete!


Today, June 24th, our dossier is on it’s way to Ethiopia.  It’s complete.  What a relief and great feeling!  And a praise and testimony of his faithfulness and goodness.  We’ve seen his hand in every step of this process.  Which boosts my faith for the next phase. 
Now we’re waiting.  But we’ve being told we won’t be waiting near as long as we thought.  We had planned financially to be ready to accept our referral (and pay the very large fee associated with it) in 5-6 months.  Recently we were told it would be much sooner that we get a referral.  So if that happens as soon as they say, our savings will be dwindling down to almost nothing quickly.  
At first, I was a bit stressed out looking at the numbers. And then God reminded me of how faithful he’d been through every step.  And I began to get excited that we could not depend on ourselves at this point.  We MUST depend on him to provide, to make up the gap in what we have and what we need.  I don’t think I’ve really ever been in this situation before.  God has always provided what I needed well before I needed it and well before I could begin to worry about it.  So, I’m looking forward to seeing how my great God, who owns the cattle on a thousand hills, will work to provide. 
And then tonight, he gave me just a hint.  We got a $500 donation from a totally unexpected source.  All the sudden.  In our fundraising account.  He.is.so.good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonplace Essays with Writing & Rhetoric

The Trivium: Grammar, Dialectic and Rhetoric

Picking Up Meryn!