Life in Kansas

I've been dabbling with crocheting for the last few months, and I've been anxious to get back to the US to have access to more supplies! I've pinned tons of little patterns I wanted to try! This was the first one I attempted, and I'm so pleased with how it turned out!  I'll be making more of these in the coming months as gifts for friends and family!


The house we're staying in is really nice, and we've been enjoying it's huge back yard and swing set.  We have bunnies living in the backyard that the kids love watching.  There is no cable in the house, so we've been taking advantage of a new thing called Red Box. : ) There's a shopping area not far from our house, so occasionally, one of us will go out for an evening run after we get the kids in bed and come home with a red box movie.  We're trying to get caught up on things like that that we've missed over the last two years!  This hat was whipped up during a few nights of moving watching with my man.  I love it! :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonplace Essays with Writing & Rhetoric

The Trivium: Grammar, Dialectic and Rhetoric

Picking Up Meryn!