Always when Dad's gone...

The worst things always happen when Dad is away from home.  This week while Paul was out traveling, Levi and Luke were running around the house before bed time.  Right before bed time.  I was sitting and watched Levi run by me and trip and slam his head into the footboard of my bed.  When he came up, he had blood gushing from his forehead.  It was awful, running into his eyes, everywhere.  I couldn't tell how deep the cut was, but I felt like I needed to take him to get seen by a doctor, because it might need stitches, and I didn't want to mess around with a scar on his face, ya know?

So a good, sweet friend sent her husband over to stay with my kids so I could take my Levi to the doctor in the late evening.  Thankfully, doc didn't think stitches would help the recovery or scar.  Here's how we arrived back home.

Never a dull moment!



Movie Night the following night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonplace Essays with Writing & Rhetoric

The Trivium: Grammar, Dialectic and Rhetoric

Picking Up Meryn!