It's looking like Christmas...

Seems like our family moves a lot. I think I counted once that in 8 years of marriage, Paul and I have lived in 11 different houses.  Somethings' not right about that.

But I never take pictures of how our Christmas decorations transform the house.  Who knows if we'll live here next year for Christmas, so I figured I'd like to remember what this house looks like all  spruced up for Christmas.  Paul and I think having the Christmas tree up makes us lazy.  We just want to sit around all day and look at it, drinking apple cider and eating caramel corn. : )  Love the season of Christmas, and all that it means!




 In this picture you can see our countdown to Christmas/Ethiopia chain.  Only one ring difference! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonplace Essays with Writing & Rhetoric

The Trivium: Grammar, Dialectic and Rhetoric

Picking Up Meryn!